Cytûn, Churches Together in Wales is seeking applications for the post of
Chief Executive Officer
which will become vacant soon because of the retirement of the present post-holder the Rev Canon Aled Edwards.
The postholder will
- provide a visionary lead for ecumenism and public engagement by the Churches of Wales and will enable and carry forward the work programme and priorities set by the Cytun Board of Trustees in the service of the Churches.
- oversee support for the Covenant for Union in Wales through the Commission for Covenanted Churches.
- Support the Free Church Council
- manage a team that delivers the programme of work agreed by the board and member churches
- be a Christian who understands and accepts the trinitarian basis of Cytûn
- be proficient at communicating in Welsh and English
For more information about Cytûn, the role, and the person we are looking for, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply online to email@example.com
Please include the following:
- A comprehensive CV that includes your recent achievements and the details of two referees one of whom oversees your current work.
- An application letter that includes your reason for applying and the qualities that you will bring to the role.
- Applications must be received by 31st August 2022
Interviews will be held 19th September 2022
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems
Please see further information below: